The government has decided on the release date of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s 10th opus. The 10th tranche of the PM Kisan program is expected to arrive in mid-December. Farmers who did not receive the previous installment are likely to receive it with the current installment, which will total Rs 4,000. Farmers who had already registered on the official website are eligible for the payment.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s program was implemented on December 1, 2018. Under this flagship government program, through direct benefit transfer, farmers receive Rs 6,000 per year in quarterly payments of 2,000 rupees. The media also suggest that the government is considering increasing the amount by two, which will bring farmers an amount of Rs 12,000 per year in three quarterly installments.
The deadline to apply for registration was September 30 and those whose applications were accepted before this date will receive the benefit. Small and marginal farmers in urban and rural areas are eligible for this scheme. Farm families who own cultivable land can also benefit from this system.
So far 11.37 crore farmers in India have received around Rs 1.58 crore lakh under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Once the PM-KISAN beneficiary link is released, one can check the details of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary status online. If you are already registered for payout, you can check the status by visiting the website.
How to check the beneficiary status of the PM-KISAN plan
1) Visit Prime Minister Kisan Yojana’s official website (pmkisan.gov.in).
2) Once you reach the homepage of the website, you need to click on the option that reads ‘Farmers Corner’.
3) In this section you will need to click on the option that reads, the âBeneficiary Statusâ tab on the right side of the home page.
4) Once you click on it, you will be taken to a new page where you will need to choose either Aadhaar number, account number or mobile number from the options given and enter the corresponding information in the box below .
5) After entering the information, click on âGet dataâ and the information will be made available to you.
You will now get all the information about the transaction. That is, when did the last payment arrive in your account and which bank account was credited to. You will also get information about the 9th and 8th installments here. If you see âFTO is generated and payment confirmation is pendingâ, it means your amount is being processed.
For those who wish to benefit from the advantages of this device, they can register on the official website. The documents required for registration are as follows:
- Agricultural land papers
- Agricultural information documents
- Proof of address
- Passport-size photograph
To register for the program, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: Find the option to register new farmers on the webpage
Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar number and select your state
Step 4: Look carefully at the Captcha code and enter it in the text box provided below the code
Step 5: Fill in all required details Fill in all farm and bank account information and submit your form.
Read all the latest news, breaking news, and coronavirus news here. follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.